Monday, March 10, 2014

March 10th - not as warm as I thought it would be

Today was supposed to be in the 60s and I was really excited to not wear tights for the first time since November. It might have been a bit premature since it never really hit the 60s today. However the day went faster because I went out for lunch so by the time I got back I helped wrapping prints with ribbon for a work dinner this Tuesday. I managed to snap this really yellow shot of my outfit when I got home from work. 


The purple dress is from Lands End, belt from Target (my only thick black belt) and the necklace was a gift from my friend and he got it from Limited. 

Also for fun, here's a shot of my ribbon tying skills:

1 comment:

  1. I love that dress! You are making me realize that I need to check out Lands End...

    ReplyDelete