Friday, March 14, 2014

March 13th - what a difference a day makes

It may have reached almost 70 on Wednesday but Thursday brought temps in the 20s and 30s which just seemed cruel after getting a hint of nice weather and trying to put my tights away for the season I had to drag out my fleece lined leggings to wear under my dress. 


My blue dress is from Lands End and I loved it so much I have the same one in black. The dress has long sleeves and pockets which makes it ideal for Fall, Winter and chilly spring days. My fleece lined leggings were purchased from Amazon. The boots were originally my mom's but she passed them down to me. And my scarf was purchased during a European trip with my mom while I was in the Czech Republic. 

Here's hoping that Spring comes soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment