Tuesday, March 11, 2014

March 11th - Work dinner party

Today there is a dinner after work that my office is working so I've been busy today with lots of emails, phone calls, denying requests for extra guests and updating list after list trying to nail down our most "accurate" numbers.  I'm also getting to deal with the frustration of responding to email questions that if the person read my first email they would realize the answer to the question they are asking me is right in my first email. I don't write the emails for my own enjoyment, I promise they contain relevant information! Oh well, enough with that, here's the outfit that's getting a good 14 hours of wear today: 

The dress is from Ann Taylor and was originally purchased for my cousin's wedding last May. The cardigan is from target and the belt came with a dress I bought from Marshall's and the black flats (flats are a must for marble floors and long days) are from DSW. 

I actually haven't decided yet if I'm planning on keeping the cardigan for the actual dinner or if I will switch to a black blazer. I like the cardigan but the blazer offers pockets for my phones and pens and paper so the blazer may win out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment