Thursday, March 27, 2014

March 27th - is it Friday yet?

EToday was the last day of class - woo hoo! Today was also a day that my sister and I got to discuss a lot of weddings decorations and finalize a lot of details. Now just to execute all the fabulous plans! I also stopped by a Grad School reception on a whim to look at options and speak to different school. While there I met some nice people and we ended up having a great time. 

Here I am wearing a grey leopard print dress with black inserts that I got from LOFT, black cardigan from Target and black tights. 

A note about tights: while it's cheaper to buy the $5 tights from Target, the better quality $10 are way darker and last longer - I highly recommend the splurge :)


1 comment:

  1. I feel like you're speaking directly to me about the tights! I've definitely been buying the $5 ones...

    ReplyDelete