Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March 22nd - Saturday shopping

Saturday was absolutely gorgeous in DC and I celebrated by sleeping in, reading in bed, a delicious breakfast of scrambled eggs and fruit and then going for a run. The hardest part of the fun was running up "The Hill." If anyone doesnt believe the Capitol is on a hill then they should try running up it sometime! After my run I went to the mall to look for Maid of Honor dresses and for shoes. I found nothing :( womp womp. Here was my Saturday running errands outfit: 

Wearing my Levi skinny jeans, mint green shirt from Old Navy, and a blazer I picked up at Goodwill to give a cute but casual vibe for the weekend. Added the green bag, which is my official Spring purse - so excited for pops of bright colors! 

No comments:

Post a Comment