Thursday, March 20, 2014

March 19th - Rainy Day

I realized I forgot to post last night, so instead you will get two posts today!

Yesterday was cold and rainy, but I so desperately want some Spring that I tried to incorporate it in my outfit. Still needed tights though, it's not that warm!


This dress is from Gap and has pockets! I was initially hesitant to buy it because I wasn't sure about the whole large-scale polka dots, but since purchasing it I tend to get compliments every time I wear it. I can wear it on more casual days in the office or if I want to dress up for brunch on the weekends. (The sleeves can be rolled up it down depending on how cold you get) I paired it with navy tights and grey booties. Ideally I would love a grey thick belt, but I only have a black one so I made do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment