Thursday, March 27, 2014

March 26th - Two for One

Today was my second day of class for professional development, it was ok although I didn't really enjoy one of the presenter's teaching styles and the group can't answer questions/problems quickly. We always have to go through ten different "what if" scenarios. The classroom was freezing so I ended up wearing two different outfits. 

Outfit one:

The grey dress - that has pockets! And the blue cardigan are both from Target. This wasn't keeping me warm so during the break I changed into: 

Outfit 2:
To get warmer I changed my sweater to a warmer one I keep it on the back of my chair - it was purchased at Kohls when I was visiting Minnesota and realized I needed warmer clothes. I also added my boots to keep part of my legs warm, I had knee socks under them!

Finally I was warm for the rest of the work day!

No comments:

Post a Comment